Address: Hörsterstraße 39, 48143 Münster, Germany
Represented by the management team: Anna-Marie Ortmeier, David Ortmeier
-hereinafter referred to as "provider",
any natural or legal person who, as a consumer or an entrepre
on the platform leevje.com to submit offers and/or to conclude contracts
-hereinafter referred to as "Customer",
1. Scope, definitions
(1) For the business relationship between the provider and the customer, only the following General Terms and Conditions shall apply in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the ordering party are not recognized unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) The customer is a consumer, insofar as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB). On the other hand, entrepreneurs are any natural or legal person or legal entity acting in the course of the conclusion of the contract in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 14 BGB)
2. Contract conclusion
(1) The customer can choose from the range of the supplier various products (hereinafter referred to as "products") and collect them via the button "into the shopping cart" in a so-called shopping cart. Via the "Order payment" button, he/she will make a binding application for the purchase of the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change the data at any time and view it. However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer accepts these terms and conditions by placing a hook next to the selection field "accept AGB" and thereby has included in his application. The AGB can be accessed via a hyperlink before setting the hook, saved as a .pdf file and/or printed out. The same applies to the information on a possible right of revocation.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail, in which the order of the customer is listed again and which the customer can print out on request. The automatic order confirmation (named as "order confirmation") merely documents that the customer's order has been received by the supplier and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract is only concluded by submitting the declaration of acceptance by the provider, which is sent with a separate e-mail (named as "order confirmation"), which is dispatched at the latest one day after the order confirmation has been sent.
3. Delivery area, delivery times
(1) deliveries are only possible to delivery addresses in Germany and the following countries:
(2) Delivery times indicated by us shall be calculated from the date of our order confirmation and shall be stated on the homepage of the online shop in the respective article.
4. Retention of title
Until full payment by the customer, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
5. Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices indicated on the website of the provider are to be understood as including the respective valid statutory VAT.
Delivery within Germany:
The shipping costs amount to € 4.90 (including VAT) and will be charged at € 69 for each delivery. From a purchase price of 69 €, we ship free of shipping within Germany. Please note that no delivery can be made on Sundays and public holidays.
Delivery within the EU:
The shipping costs for the following countries are:EUR 9.90(including statutory value added tax) and are generally applicable for every delivery.Please note that no delivery can be made on Sundays and public holidays.
The shipping costs for the following countries are:EUR 13.90(including statutory VAT) and are generally applicable for every delivery. Please note that no delivery can be made on Sundays and public holidays.
The shipping costs for the following countries are:EUR 19.90(including statutory VAT) and are generally applicable for every delivery. Please note that no delivery can be made on Sundays and public holidays.
(3) The dispatch of the goods shall be effected by parcel delivery by DHL or DPD. The shipping risk shall be borne by the supplier if the customer is a consumer. If the customer is an entreponer, the supplier's delivery EXW is carried out by the provider (Incoterms 2010).
6. Payment modalities
(1) The payment of the products to the provider can, at the customer's choice, be effected exclusively against prepayment, payment by PayPal or by credit card. If the customer is an entreponator, he/she can also choose the payment method. Depending on the payment method chosen by the customer, the payment methods shall be as follows:
The use of the payment method PayPal proceeds as follows: Following the order, the customer will be automatically forwarded to the payment form of PayPal. As a registered PayPal-customer, the customer can log in there using the user data stored at PayPal and make the payment. However, the customer can also choose the payment method PayPal, without already being a PayPal customer. In this case, the customer can log in to PayPal as a guest or create a new PayPal account and then make the payment via PayPal.
In case of payment of the customer by selecting the PayPal payment system, the order will be processed by the provider as soon as the payment receipt has been entered into the payment. This is usually very quickly the case. In some cases, however, PayPal can cause system-related delays due to processing errors or similar. The provider has no influence on these delays and has no responsibility for them.
For more information, please visit: www.paypal.com/de
Payment by credit card is a simple and cheapest payment method. You save time, unnecessary ways and fees. The customer informs us of the 16-digit card number, that expiry date and the card issuing institute (VISA, Mastercard) with. Please note that the customer and the card holder must always be identical. The delivery will be made by us only to the credit card holder.
The purchase "on account" shall be carried out in cooperation with:
Klarna Bank AB (publ)
111 34 Stockholm
The following payment methods are available:
Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the date of dispatch of the goods. You can find the invoice terms "invoice purchase" for deliveries to Germany here and for deliveries to Austria here.
Ratenkauf (available only in Germany): With Klarna's financing service, you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installers of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise indicated in the cash register. The instalment payment is due at the end of the month after sending a monthly invoice by Klarna. For more information on the rate, including the General Terms and Conditions, and the European standard information on consumer credit, please click here.
Immediately: The burden of your account will take place immediately after placing the order.
7. Redeeming Goods vouchers
(1) The voucher can be redeemed in our online shop with the associated voucher code against goods. A cash payment or an exchange against a further voucher is excluded.
(2) Any commercial or commercial resale of a voucher is not permitted.
(3) If the purchase value is above the voucher value, the existing payment conditions shall apply.
(4) The voucher must be redeemed within a period of 2 years from the date of issue. After that, it falls. An extension is excluded.
(5) If the voucher is not completely redeemed, the remaining amount cannot be disbursed in cash. This will be well written to the original coupon code.
(6) In case of exchange no cash payment shall be made. The amount will be well written to the original coupon code and can be redeemed against goods.
8. Warranty, Guarantee
(1) The provider shall be liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory regulations, in particular § § 434 ff. BGB. The liability for damages shall be determined exclusively in accordance with § 8 of these General Terms and Conditions. The warranty obligation for products supplied by the supplier is 12 months to entrepreneurs as well as to the delivery of used goods.
(2) An additional guarantee shall only exist in the case of the goods delivered by the supplier only if this has been expressly made in the order confirmation of the respective article. The agreed quality of the articles does not constitute a guarantee by the supplier to the customer.
We shall always be unrestricted for claims arising from damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents.
in case of injury to life, body or health
for willful or grossly negligent breach of duty
in the case of guarantee contracts, where agreed, or
as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act has been opened.
In the event of an infringement of essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which the proper execution of the contract only allows and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly trust, (cardinal obligations) by slight negligence of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability of the amount shall be limited to the damage foreseeable at the conclusion of the contract, with the creation of which typically must be reckoned.
In addition, claims for damages are excluded.
10. Revocation instruction
Please note that we can only accept returns that are sent back to our warehouse in Germany.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, or .
In the case of a contract for several goods which the consumer has ordered as part of a single order and which are supplied separately, the withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, or .
In the case of a contract for the delivery of a product in several submissions or pieces, the withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, respectively. .
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must:
Address: Hörsterstraße 39, 48143 Münster, Germany
+49 (0) 251 93268449
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample revocation form attached as an attachment, but it is not required.
In order to maintain the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the communication on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will refund any payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different kind of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and within fourteen days from the date on which the notice of your revocation of this contract has been received. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged charges for this repayment. We may refuse the repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You shall have the goods immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract.
to return or submit. The time limit is maintained if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
They shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. In the event that the goods cannot be returned normally with the post due to their nature, they shall bear the immediate cost of returning the goods.
You have to pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is attributable to a handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Please note that returns can only be delivered to the following address, since no packages can be delivered to our company headquarters:
11. Non-existence or Cancel the right of revocation
(1) A right of withdrawal shall not apply to the following contracts: contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded.
(2) An initial right of revocation shall be issued in the case of the respective contracts under the following conditions:
contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
Contracts for the supply of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
12. Exclusion of the obligation to provide information to customers who are not consumers
If the customer is not a consumer, the provider's obligation to provide information is
Section 312i ABs. 1 sentence 1 No. 1 to no. 3, according to which the entrepreneur would be obliged to provide the customer with adequate, effective and accessible technical means by means of which the customer can detect and correct input errors before placing his order; 2.expressly excludes the information specified in Article 246c of the Introduction Act of the Civil Code in good time before placing his order in a clear and comprehensible manner and 3. to confirm receipt of his order immediately by electronic means.
12a. Information on Online Dispute Resolution / Consumer Dispute Resolution Act
(1) The European Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes (so-called "OS platform"). The OS platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. You can reach the OS platform at the following link:www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
(2) leevje GmbH will not participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration body within the meaning of the VSBG and is not obliged to do so.
13. Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to contracts between the supplier and the customer to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods.
(2) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is solely German.
(3) Insofar as the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider, unless there is a different mandatory place of jurisdiction.
(4) The contract remains binding even in the event of legal invalidity or nullity of individual points in its remaining parts. In place of the ineffective or void points, if any, the statutory provisions shall apply. However, insofar as this would constitute an unreasonable hardship for a Contracting Party, the contract will become ineffective as a whole.
(as of January 16, 2019)